The Sr. Director, IT Operations and Project Management is responsible for day-to-day operations of Tri-City Medical Center’s IT department. Ensures proper implementation of Tri-City Medical Center’s technology strategies as defined by the VP of IT. Responsible for successful delivery of IT projects through the use of standardized project management methodologies and tools.
Major Position Responsibilities:
Safety and Infection Control Responsibilities
- Meets or exceeds all regulatory and Joint Commission standards for safety and infection control.
Qualifications: ESSENTIAL COMPETENCIES, KNOWLEDGE, & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 3 years IT Operations Manager experience, required.
- Ability to manage and prioritize competing priorities, based on hard and/or critical time-lines, required.
- Ability to research and educate the organization on Information Technology trends and to make informed recommendations for changes, required.
- Expertise in the evaluation and analysis of new projects related to IT initiatives, required.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team, required.
- Ability to efficiently respond to request of senior staff members and quickly follow through on decisions and implementations, required.
- Must have documented experience with design, engineering, and implementation of a complex wired/wireless layer 2 and layer 3 networks
- Must have experience implementing VDI to the desktop and single sign-on technologies
- Must have documented experience with EMC SANs data domain implementation/administration
- Must have experience with Enterprise phone system design, configuration, and deployment
- Must have experience with PACs technologies and architectures
- Hands on experience with systems and network security and technologies
- Experience with disaster recovery plans/technologies/design as well as business continuity
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field, required.
A combination of equivalent education and experience may be considered in lieu of bachelor’s degree.
Must have MCITP, MCSE, CCNP, and CCIE or equivalent , required.
Each new hire candidate who is offered employment must pass a physical evaluation, urine drug screen and pre-employment background checks before starting work.