The Staffing Resource Representative coordinates the assignment of nursing personnel to maximize quality and cost effectiveness. Generates reports for management and facilitates the consistent flow of staffing resources. Supports the mission and values of the Medical Center.
Major Position Responsibilities:
- Coordinates the assignment of nursing personnel to maximize quality and cost effectiveness.
- Generates and reviews accuracy of data reports for productivity and financial analysis.
- Maintains and updates computerized personnel records and staffing reports.
- Initiates and maintains licensure verification.
- Supports staffing allocation on behalf of the management team by contacting supplemental staff utilizing staffing matrix. .
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Updates the scheduling system monthly.
- Resource for ANM/Manager on Lawson Scheduling System.
Safety and Infection Control Responsibilities
Responsible to maintain a safe and clean work environment, including unit based specific safety and infection control requirements.
Qualifications: ESSENTIAL COMPETENCIES, KNOWLEDGE, & EXPERIENCE
- Previous staffing experience, scheduling in an acute care setting, preferred.
- Proficiency in Excel, computer programs.
- Demonstrated excellence in Customer Service.
- High School diploma or GED, required.
- Bachelors Degree in Business or Health Management, preferred.
Each new hire candidate who is offered employment must pass a physical evaluation, urine drug screen and pre-employment background checks before starting work.