Perform support activities to assist the Medical Staff’s compliance with its Bylaws, Rules and Regulations, Policies and Procedures, accreditation standards and regulatory requirements.
Major Position Responsibilities:
- Support various Medical Staff committees, departments and divisions.
- Effectively manage the proctoring program.
- Assist with other functions as necessary to support the Medical Staff’s compliance with accreditation standards and regulatory requirements, as well as its Bylaws, rules and regulations, policies and procedures.
Safety and Infection Control Responsibilities
- Responsible to maintain a safe and clean work environment, including unit based specific safety and infection control requirements.
Qualifications: ESSENTIAL COMPETENCIES, KNOWLEDGE, & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a Medical Staff Office in an acute care hospital required.
- Knowledge of the full range of Medical Staff related functions is required.
- Proven ability to initiate, communicate and implement plans and ideas to improve overall system performance.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal) to interact tactfully and effectively with others both internal and external to TCMC, on sensitive and/or complex topics.
- In-depth knowledge of accreditation standards and regulatory requirements required.
- Advanced computer skills required, including Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of Echo software preferred.
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited university, preferred.
- CPCS or CPMSM certification required.