The Human Resources Coordinator provides administrative support to recruiters and recruitment process.
Major Position Responsibilities:
- Schedules and coordinates preliminary interviews. Coordinates travel arrangements with applicants.
- Handles routine applicant correspondence (e.g. phone inquiries regarding status of application).
- Processes onboarding paperwork.
- Ensures background checks, references and verifications of employment are completed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum one (1) year office experience in recruiting, Human Resources or equivalent, required.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Able to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Able to think critically and problem-solve.
- Experienced in Microsoft Office Suite applications, and internet browsers.
- Healthcare Recruiting and/or HR Coordinating experience.
- Experience using an ATS, iCims, is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in Human Resources or related field, required.
- May consider related experience in lieu of education.
Each new hire candidate who is offered employment must pass a physical evaluation, urine drug screen and pre-employment background checks before starting work.